Thursday, July 3, 2008

o.v.e.r.p.r.o.t.e.c.t.e.d

I need time, (time)(Love)Joy(Joy)I need space(Love)I need me(Action)Say hello to the girl that I amYou're gonna have to see through my perspectiveI need to make mistakes just to learn who I amAnd I don't wanna be so damn protectedThere must be another wayCause I believe in taking chancesBut who am I to say what a girl is to do?gotta need some answersWhat am I to do with my life?(You will find it out don't worry)How am I supposed to know what's right?(You just gotta do it your way)I can't help the way I feelBut my life has been so overprotectedI tell them what I likeWhat I wantAnd what I don'tBut everytime I doI stand correctedThings that I've been toldI can't believe what I hear about the worldI realize I'm o-o-verprotectedThere must be another wayCause I believe in taking chancesBut who am I to say what a girl is to do?God I need some answersWhat am I to do with my life?(You will find it out don't worry)How am I supposed to know what's right?(You just gotta do it your way)I can't help the way I feelBut my life has been so o-verprotectedI need timeLoveI need space (this is it this is it)I don't need nobody telling me just what I wannaWhat I want what what I'm gonna (I need)Do about my destinyI say (no no)Nobody's tellin me just what i wanna (do do)I'm so fed up with people telling me to be-eSomeone else but me (action)(yeah, yeah, yeah)What am I to do with my life?(You will find it out don't worry)How am I supposed to know what's right?(You just gotta do it your way)I can't help the way I feelBut my life has been so overprotectedI don't need nobody telling me just what i wannaWhat i want, what what I'm gonnaDo about my destinyI say (no no)Nobody's tellin me just what i wanna (do do)I'm so fed up with people telling me to be-eSomeone else but meWhat am I to do with my life?(You'll find it out don't worry)How am I supposed to know what's right?(You just gotta do it your way)I can't help the way I feelBut my life has been so o-verprotected

No comments: